| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nida in April is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Nida April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nida, Lithuania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nida:
- Riga, Latvia - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Liepaja, Latvia - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) N
- Birzai, Lithuania - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) ENE
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 48 kms (29.8 miles) N
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) ENE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 134.7 kms (83.7 miles) E
- Silute, Lithuania - 28.4 kms (17.6 miles) ENE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 135.6 kms (84.3 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) ESE
- Suwalki, Poland - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) SE