| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nida in February is slightly cold at -2.9 °C (26.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.3 °C (31.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Nida February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nida, Lithuania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nida:
- Riga, Latvia - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Liepaja, Latvia - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) N
- Birzai, Lithuania - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) ENE
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 48 kms (29.8 miles) N
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) ENE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 134.7 kms (83.7 miles) E
- Silute, Lithuania - 28.4 kms (17.6 miles) ENE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 135.6 kms (84.3 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) ESE
- Suwalki, Poland - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) SE